Sunday, April 22, 2012

High Flyin

This is nothing but rumor and chisme, but I might just be the highest Peace Corps Volunteer in the world!  Pretty cool, right?  The girl who is supposedly the highest and I compared town elevations and the info I had said that mine was higher.  But really, who the heck knows what data is right?  And I`ve heard rumors that Nepal is going to beat us in elevation once they get up and running.  

I´ll cautiously accept the title for now.  At least it`ll be something cool to tell the kids when I`m 45 and they assume I´ve always been lame.  

A dramatic rendition of my vacation is coming soon, promise.  Though I haven`t decided if I`ll put pictures here.  I have more to put on Facebook and getting them on here is a lot of computer time for me.  We`ll see! 

No comments:

Post a Comment