Saturday, November 3, 2012

Cutting Room Floor

Here are some photos that I like, but don't really fit in a coherent post.  Most are from my time in and around Lima with Peru 20.

Here I am in Lima with some inspired graffiti.  I'm in my bus clothes, but happily have a cappuccino in hand.




A boat nap.


A pretty pelican and more fishing boats.



Inka Cola to go.


Cormorants!




Kids asking the 20ers for their autographs after teaching a class at their school.


I got a bad sunburn on my arms during a hike the week before and my skin was peeling.  She got shy when the camera came out, but this little girls was helping me peel the skin off.  Here I'm encouraging her by getting a nice big piece ready.


Here's the Pacific!



We went to a really sophisticated museum.


With excellent taxidermy.


Back in Junin, here are the future terrors of Carhuamayo. 



The puppies get food all over their heads when they eat.  Elka pins them between her legs so she can lick them.


The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment