Thursday, March 28, 2013

Riddle Me This

Q: What will I miss when I leave Peru?

A: My daily face-sized mango.  Please also note my cute dog and awesome pterodactyl fossil in the background. 

Q: Who has two thumbs and finally finished knitting herself a sweater?


A: This girl.  It makes me feel like Cookie Monster.  Next up is a vest and learning to spin. 

Q: What country was recently voted the #1 food destination in the world by a bunch of snobby foodies?
A: Peru.  Not Italy, France, or even Thailand.  Peru. 

follow-up Q: What did I have for lunch?

A: Noodles and potatoes.  In lots of oil.  With some carrots.  Served over rice, naturally. 
Here, also, is some drying meat, hanging outside and often visited by birds.  We get this if we’re lucky. 

I call a recount. 

1 comment:

  1. I'll be flying back to Lima to visit La Mar... save up your Sols and go! You're much luckier than volunteers stuck in, let's say, Armenia.

    ReplyDelete