Thursday, October 25, 2012

Golden Showers


 This will be the last time I apologize for not posting, because that’s just how all my posts will start from now on if I keep it up.  I had concerns with starting a blog: how public it is, is it narcissistic?, and will I keep up with it.  It was much easier to find material when everything was new and different.  Now, Peru is just my life, strange and bewildering as it is.  I’ve also been traveling like crazy for the past month or so and will hopefully have more time to write coming up.

Anyway, I had to tell you a new hygiene thing I learned about my family.  Turns out, they sometimes wash their faces and hair with pee.  They say the Incas did it and it treats acne and all sorts of skin conditions.  I suppose pee would act as an astringent, but I think I’ll be sticking to my bar of soap.  

No comments:

Post a Comment