Thursday, October 11, 2012

Photo Op.

Sorry no post for a long while!  I've been traveling all around.  Check out Facebook for some photos from my tech. exchange in Amazonas and the 3 day bike ride around Lago Chinchaycocha.  I'll write up some stories soon.  

I'm currently in Lima preparing to go to Peru 20 training tomorrow to talk about environmental education in elementary school.  I can't believe I was where these guys are just a year ago.  The things I didn't know, the things I thought and worried about, how I thought my life would be.  It's all so radically different.  Hopefully I'll have time to write some coherent thoughts on it sometime.  Until then, I'm just excited to meet the new blood!

Chau!  

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stasia,

    My name is Jack, I'm an RPCV from PC Panama. Myself and two other RPCVs started a travel website that uses PCV sites and inspired experiences as tourist destinations. Check us out at www.keteka.com.

    If you think that your community or other off-the-beaten-path places you've seen in Peru could benefit from community-based tourism, load a profile at www.keteka.com/community.

    Enjoy the rest of your service!

    ReplyDelete