Wednesday, May 30, 2012

All I Wanted


Was to get a tina to wash my dishes.  Too bad it was occupied.



My blogging has been more infrequent lately.  I apologize.  Part of it is that I’ve recently been getting over another bout of giardia.  Parasites don’t encourage any extra effort.  It’s also a function of Peace Corps being my normal life now.  If I opened a cupboard in my house in Abington and found an alpaca head, I would’ve had some sort of hysterics.  But the other day, I just thought, “Yeah ok.  Where’s the other bucket?”  There are fewer feelings that things are really strange or exotic and I should blog about it.  It’s just my life now.  Human adaptability is incredible. 
The alpaca head is currently skinned and hanging from the clothes line to dry out.  If you come to visit me, I’ll introduce you   

No comments:

Post a Comment