Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let´s Make It Official


Guess who has an office? 



It’s not much yet, but I’m going to jazz it up with some posters and plants and things.  The muni is also going to give me a bookshelf and a bigger desk.  I’m kinda off in a corner and got used to everybody in the officina de obras where I was before.  Hopefully folks will visit me and maybe even people in the general public will drop by.  The upside is that I’m getting a lot of work done and today, I listened to Daft Punk and Lupe Fiasco rather than huayno from someone else’s computer.  Awesome.   

It’s so funny that my first job where I have my own office is in the Peace Corps.  It’s still rustic living, but not the mud hut that I envisioned when I was applying.  

I start teaching summer school on Monday.  I’m excited to get started on the work I’m supposed to be doing.  I’m also making good connections and the health post is supporting my healthy cooking classes.  Check out my calendar.



Things are getting going. 

No comments:

Post a Comment